I attached an Example of the pseudocode standard for my class
Final Project 2
Your final project will be to analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements(i.e loops) as well as at least one function/subprogram call and the use of at least three arrays. Quite often requirements change as in this case. You may take your program from last week and modify it or start from scratch. Your program must write all the information collected from the user to an ASCII file. The specific problem you need to solve for the final project is:
Take Note: the requirements have changed.
Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of his Classmates’s Name along with their Gender(Male, Female), Marital Status(Married,Single), Age and Street where they reside. You must first collect all the information from the user.Then write all the information collected to an ascii file. Finallly, count the number of Male and Female classmates and count the Marital Status – Married and Single and write these counts also to the ascii file also, after the list of information.
There are 4 components of your submission including:
Note: This is very similar to last week’s assignment. You may reuse any code and may make any modifications based on the grade and feedback from the professor.
- Analysis- Demonstrates your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include the required input and output and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe the necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed. Talk about the functions you plan to use and how you will use arrays. Be sure to talk about the types of programming statements that will be used on why.
- Program Design- A detailed, clear description of the program you are building. It should show the flow and logic of your program.
- Test plan – Prepare at least 2 sets of input data (Test data) along with their expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as follows (note: feel free to adapt to your design)
- Pseudocode- Provide pseudocode of your overall design that fulfills the requirements of the project
All of these components should be placed in word document for submission.
Additional details about the program you need to write:
- Class sizes vary, however you should design to be able to enter at least 40 Classsmates, bute be flexible enough to handle less thatn 40.
- Your test cases should have at least 5 classmates.
- Be sure to separate some functionality into functions or subprograms. Having all functionality in the main module is not a good design.
- Your design should consider how to indicate the classmate entry is complete.
- Carefully consider the best data type for each of your variables. (e.g. when to use Float versus Integers versus Strings)