In the context of “forgetting” information, answer the following questions:
- How do you define or interpret the term “forget?”
- What, in your opinion, are the reasons for you to forget or fail to remember important information? When you forget, is it forever? If not, how long is the “amnesia?”
- What, in your opinion, are the reasons for you to misremember information?
- What factors play an important role in modifying or creating false memories?
- How good are you at judging the accuracy of your own memories? Is metamemory impacted by the type of memory in question (personal, professional, or technical)?