for this assignment follow the instruction
Organizations are structured in many different ways. To address substantive improvement, an effective leader needs to develop a solid understanding regarding the structure of the organization. Using the assigned readings for the course as well as additional applicable scholarly sources, describe, in sufficient detail, supportive references that cite the perceptual role of structure within organizational functioning that involve the following: Utilizing
- Structural assumptions.
- Structural tensions of differentiation and integration.
- Benefits and limitations of vertical and lateral coordination.
- Characteristics of effective structural change.
- Determinants of successful teams.
- Accurately researching the existing structure and processes, development of new organizational goals and strategies more aligned with current needs and challenges, determining effective initiatives to continue and ineffective ones to remove, and implementing more lateral coordination of organizational tasks.
- Presenting the form of organizational structure operating within an educational setting of interest (e.g., school or school district) and how it could be possibly restructured for improvement by developing a Mindmap of the original and restructured organization.
Length: 7 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources
Your response should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.