For PhyllisYong Only
Scenario: You are the marketing manager for Southeastern BioTech Corporation in Sioux Falls, SD. You have received a claim message from Mr. Jeffery Smith, Red River Country Club manager in Brookings, SD. Your company supplied a truckload of grass seed for the Red River Country Club golf course. However, the grass seed sacks were mixed incorrectly. Hybrid seeds for a colder climate were mixed with hybrid seeds for a warmer climate. The effect is an irregular growth pattern on the fairways, tee boxes, and greens of the golf course. Your company made the mistake, so you will refund the money, which is $26,000.
The paper has to construct the following
describe the strategies you will employ when responding to the scenario from learning activity #3.
- Communicator Strategy – your communicator strategy needs to include general, action, and communication objectives.
- Audience Strategy – your audience strategy needs to reflect consideration of those who will be listening to your presentation.
- Message Strategy – correctly define your message strategy as “direct” or “indirect” and present your reasons for this choice.
- Channel Choice – correctly and thoroughly explain your channel choice.
- Culture Strategy – address all issues which may stem from the diversity present in your audience and explain how you will adjust your message to meet the needs of your audience.