This is your last assignment for your product or service in this course. You will be creating aMarketing Plan. You have been building pieces of your Marketing Plan each week. This week it is time to put all the pieces together and add the “executive summary”. The executive summary is a brief overview of your plan, usually 1 – 2 pages long, and is placed at the beginning section of the Marketing Plan.
You will use your assignments from the previous weeks to complete your Marketing Plan. Additional information may also be used/required. Be sure to incorporate any feedback you may have received from your instructor when submitting your final Marketing Plan.
Your Marketing Plan should include (but is not limited to):
- Description of your original product or service
- Description of price vs quality of the product
- Description of brand information
- Discussion of your Break Even (BE) point
- Explanation of your supply chain
- Discussion on the SWOT analysis
- Explanation of your focus group study
- An executive summary. (Hint: the item number in this list is the same as the Week where you created this information!)
Combine all required elements and submit a 5-8 page Marketing Plan (paper). Include a title page and 3-5 references. Only one reference may be from the internet (not Wikipedia). The other references must be from the Grantham University online library. Please adhere to the Publications Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.