Turn in your answers to the following problems:
1. (Rev 9/11) Two alpha particles, each with a charge of 3.20*10-19 C, are one Ångström (1 x 10-8 cm) apart, in vacuum. What is the electrostatic force acting between them, in N? Is the force attractive or repulsive?
2. (Rev 2/11) If the force acting between two electrons (each with a negative charge of 1.602 x 10-19 C) is 3.8×10-9 N, then what is the electrical permittivity of the medium in which they are embedded? As in the problem above, the two electrons are one Ångström (1 x 10-8 cm) apart.
3. An electron travels in a horizontal (x-y) plane and experiences a force in the vertical (z) direction due to a uniform magnetic field. (The force can be up or down.) Which are the possible directions for the magnetic field? Explain using the right hand rule.
4. (Rev 2/11) What is the magnetic field strength, in Teslas, one centimeter away from a long, straight electric wire carrying a current of 100A?
5. (Rev 5/11) A long straight wire carrying a current of 10 mA is immersed in a 5 T magnetic field.
Case Assignment Expectations:
In general, Cases are expected to possess the attributes of precision, clarity, breadth, depth, and critical thinking. Not all of these are relevant to the answer to every problem in the case. When it is relevant, the evidence for each attribute is as follows.
We are here to ensure you get the best nursing research paper writing services. Our team is composed of the best and professional nursing research papers guaranteeing the top-notch services.
Using this writing service is legal and is not prohibited by any university/college policies.
Read more about how you can use a custom written paper you get from us.