Need Paper Written
Assignment 2: Project Charter
Due Week 7 and worth 250 points
Please use the project from Assignment 1 to complete this assignment, which requires that you provide the necessary scope for your project.
A project scope includes many variables. The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) must be defined prior to the start of the project to ensure that all of the details are planned.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page project charter in which you:
- Define the project including the vision, objectives, and scope of the project.
- Determine the customers who will use the deliverables produced from the project.
- Specify the key stakeholders for this project.
- Determine the role and responsibilities of each project team resource. Include the scheduling duration for each resource.
- Graphically depict the project organizational structure. Note: Include a screenshot of the image file to show your work.
- Create a WBS using principles of project scheduling and budgeting through the use of Excel spreadsheet, Word table, or other similar project-specific software. Next, develop the cost and time estimates and allocate resources where applicable.
- Determine the major project milestones and the required delivery dates. Analyze why each milestone is solely critical to the project.
- Document the main dependencies, risks, issues, and assumptions of the project. Select the top three (3) most important risks of the project planning and project management process. Suggest strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Summarize the project budget approved by the project sponsor.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.