- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA
Assume that you are a hired consultant for a Company that manufactures medicinal products. You have been asked by the president of the organization to prepare a background paper on the results of your research and to make recommendations to improve group productivity in the organization.
Your research has identified the following problems:
- Role conflicts within groups
- Communication problems among group members
- Lack of cohesiveness in groups with diverse members
- Excessive intergroup conflict
In an eight to ten-page paper, include the following:
- Introduction – clear explanation of the type of organization
- Explanation of how each problem could impact a group’s productivity (use examples to illustrate points)
- Recommendations to resolve each problem
- Suggestions, based on your knowledge of group dynamics, for a company-wide training program on best practices for group productivity
Material will be provided