watch the movie in the link firt, then Answer the following questions in 1 or 2 sentences for each question. Fill in the blank where necessary:
1) In terms of emergency response, what are the responsibilities of the New Orleans Mayor?
2) How long did it take for President Bush to acknowledge the inadequacy of FEMA’s response to Hurricaine Katrina?
3) In the past, FEMA had been characterized as a “___________” for political favors and political appointees.
4) In the wake of 9/11, FEMA became part of which government department?
5) The movie shows a man recording the hurricaine with his video camera. What did he say about the “swimmer” outside?