High-functioning teams are not created overnight. It can take weeks or even months for team members to learn how to work together. Team-building activities are one way to facilitate that transition.
Follow these steps to participate in this discussion:
- Search the Internet for possible options for ice breakers, coaching, and other team-building tools.
- Describe two activities you will use for team building, and answer the following questions:
- Why did you select the activities?
- Have you had negative team-building experiences?
- How would you, as a project manager, avoid repeating those negative experiences?