Based on the “Draft Training Proposal” and peer feedback you received in Week Two, finalize the topic and objectives for your training program. In a 20- to 25- PowerPoint slide presentation:
- Conduct a needs assessment for your proposed training program. This should include both a person and a task analysis.
- Develop specific training objectives based on your needs assessment and any assumptions you may need to make.
- Develop a detailed training proposal. This should include:
- Title and brief description of the program
- Training objectives
- Training methods to be used, and a rationale (justification) for using them, based on training theory
- Proposed instructors, and the reason for using them
- A tentative training outline
- A tentative list and description of training materials needed
- An evaluation plan (including both short-term and long-term evaluation, where appropriate).
Please see the presentation tips on how to make an effective PowerPoint presentation.
Your PowerPoint slides must be formatted according to APA style as outlined