Assignment 3: Intellectual Property Laws and Security Measures
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points
- Provide an overview of intellectual property law.
- Describe who the policy applies to.
- Create policy, standards, and guidelines concerning:
- Ownership of company material
- Develop intellectual property violation reporting procedures.
- Develop intellectual property infringement ramifications.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- Analyze intellectual property laws.
- Use technology and information resources to research legal issues in information security.
- Write clearly and concisely about information security legal issues and topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment