Read the prompt for the essay and decide on a location or activity. Then, if possible go to that location or participate in the activity. Answer the following questions:
1.What is the location or activity?
2. Why is this age-specific?
3. What age group is allowed here? Are there legal limits (like clubs asking for ID)?
4. What happens if someone outside that age group joins in this activity or place?
5. Is there a physical requirement that is age-specific? (Like sports demand a “fit” body, but not a young body)
6. Is there a gender difference along with age?
7. What do people think about this place/activity and the people who participate in this?
8. What is your general impression?
Format: MLA, double-spaced, 12pt font
Length: 500-750 words