If viewing this through the Assignment tool, click the title above to go to the Submissions area.
Essay 3: Interpersonal Communication Researchers
The purpose of this activity is to extend your knowledge of research about communication ethics.
In your readings for this module, you have come across several researchers such as Carl Rodgers, Martin Buber, Carol Gilligan, Lawrence Kohlberg, and Paolo Freir.
Select one of these researchers and do the following:
- Develop a bibliography of at least five sources about the researcher.
- Summarize the researcher’s contribution to ethics in communication.
Your research should be documented by citing one or more credible sources such as a newspaper, a biographic article, book, or website. To assist you in your research, the library has the following tutorials and links for you to use:
- Getting Started with Your Research: https://my.excelsior.edu/group/library/get-started-with-research
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://my.excelsior.edu/group/library/faq
- Research Databases: https://my.excelsior.edu/group/library/articles-and-research-databases
- Communication and Mass Media Complete, listed alphabetically, fifth down the list.
Be sure to check your essay for grammar and spelling errors before you submit it. SmartThinking—www.smarthinking.com—is available to assist you with your writing.
Your essay should be 350–500 words in length, single spaced, and in APA format. Submit your essay in a Microsoft Word or Open Office document