Read the call-of-the-question carefully, and follow the instructions for each subject. Prepare four briefing papers using the APA format for research papers, and upload them as one document for your response.
Briefing Paper 1: Critical Legal Thinking
- Read Siva v. 1138 LLC in your Cheeseman textbook on page 314.
- Respond to the three Case Questions found in the Cheeseman textbook on page 314.
- Assume your readers know the facts of the case as articulated in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues.
Briefing Paper 2: Law Case with Answers
- Read Creative Resource Management, Inc. v. Soskin in your Cheeseman textbook on page 324.
- Assume your readers know the facts and are only seeking your opinions on the effects of Mr. Soskin�s signature and the other facts could make him personally liable for the debt of the LLC. Argue both sides of the issue.
Briefing Paper 3: Critical Legal Thinking Cases
- Read the following sections in your textbook:
- �� �� Sections 15.1 Liability of a Franchisor (p. 324),
- ����� 14.3 right to an Accounting (p. 306),
- �� �� 15.7 Member-Managed LLC (p. 326), and
- �� �� 14.1 sole Proprietorship (p. 306).
- Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts, if a case is cited, for each fact pattern.
- Assume your readers know the facts of each scenario and are seeking your opinions on whether or not each of the four subjects affect business in the United States. If so, provide the worst and best case scenarios.
Briefing Paper 4: Ethics Case
- Read Section 15.9 Ethics in your Cheeseman textbook on pages 326-327.
- Assume your readers know the facts of the case and are only seeking your opinions on the three questions found at the end of the section. Argue both sides of all three questions.